Prior to occupancy, you will be provided with your suite number and zip code extension to facilitate deliveries. This information should be included in your mailing address. If you have any questions, call the Property Management Coordinator at (617) 236-2350.
Parcels and Large Deliveries Address
111 Huntington Avenue:
101 Huntington Avenue:
888 Boylston Street
Deliveries to Direct Office Space
All deliveries should be made directly to your office space. No deliveries may be left at the loading dock, Freight Lobbies or Lobby Security Desks. Prudential Center Security will not accept or sign for any deliveries.
Multi-floor customers have one (1) designated delivery floor. Service elevator operators are instructed to only allow deliveries to be made to the designated floor. Exceptions to this policy must be authorized in writing in advance by the Customers Representative. All written exceptions should be directed to the Property Management Coordinator via email.
Wheeled Delivery Equipment
Service elevators must be utilized for deliveries requiring equipment with wheels (i.e., hand trucks, flat-bed dollies, etc.) and must be accessed from the loading docks. Wheeled delivery equipment is prohibited in the office building’s main lobby levels and passenger elevators. The only exceptions are catered food deliveries from Prudential Center restaurants and retailers. In this case, the delivery will be allowed through the main lobby, but must still use the service elevator.
Loading Dock Restrictions
During Business Hours:
- The time limit for vehicles on the loading dock is thirty (30) minutes.
- All loading docks are limited to trucks no greater than 40 feet during business hours. Any delivery absolutely requiring a truck over 40 feet in length will require special reservations during non-business hours.
NOTE: All deliveries requiring more than thirty minutes of delivery truck parking on the loading dock or more than 2 trips in the freight elevator must be scheduled via special reservations during non-business hours.
Reservations for Extended Loading Dock Time
Reservations for extended loading dock time can be made by submitting the request, including date, times, purpose, and any other special needs, at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance. All requests should be submitted by the Customer Representative via bptenant services.com and by calling the Property Management Coordinator at (617) 236-2350. Extended loading dock time is only available during non-business hours.
National Delivery Companies and Other Regular Couriers
Pre-approved courier companies, who provide daily scheduled pick-ups and deliveries using the same assigned representative, may be provided building ID badges and do not need to be entered in the Pre-Clearance system. They are allowed in both the passenger and service elevators depending upon what they are delivering and the time of day. Currently, these companies include UPS, Federal Express, Airborne.
Any packages for unattended non-business hours pick-up or delivery should be left in the freight elevator lobby and the tenant should contact the courier company directly to arrange pick up. Prudential Center Management is not responsible for any courier packages left in the freight elevator lobbies and recommends scheduling courier pick-ups or deliveries while a tenant employee is still on site.
Bicycle and Other Hand Delivery Couriers
Small packages and “by hand” mail deliveries are allowed in the passenger elevators.
- Any courier that is scheduled to access the Prudential Center should be entered into the Pre-Clearance system for pre-approval. The courier will be given a label badge and will be sent to the appropriate elevator. During non-business hours, the service elevators are not staffed so all couriers will need to contact the Boston Properties Control Center via the stentofon next to the freight elevator.
- Business Hours: If the courier has not been entered into the Pre-Clearance system, s/he must enter through the loading dock. The Security Officer on duty will check the courier's credentials and make an entry into the system. The courier will be given a label badge and will be sent to the appropriate elevator.
- Non-Business Hours: Security will make every effort to contact the customer employee. If contacted, the customer employee can make a system entry and request the courier be given access to their floor. The customer employee may also physically respond to the Security Desk with their ID badge and may escort the courier after the Security Officer makes the system entry. If the customer employee cannot be contacted, and the courier is willing to wait, Security may also attempt to contact the authorized main tenant contact for verbal approval. If authorization is obtained, the Security Officer will then make the system entry, print out a label badge and direct the courier to the elevator.