Professional janitorial services are performed within the building’s common areas throughout the business day, as well as within your office space from 6:00 pm – 2:30 am Monday through Friday (except holidays). The cleaning staff responds to the changing requirements of the buildings, as well as to specific customer service needs throughout each day. Nightly janitorial services provided for in your lease include emptying wastebaskets and recycling bins, vacuuming, and cleaning bathrooms. The office area, including furniture, tops of files, and windowsills, are dusted weekly. Cleaning specifications are included in your lease agreement.
To help ensure that janitorial services are satisfactorily completed, please note the following:
- Any item to be disposed of that is not in a recognizable trash container should be clearly marked "TRASH." Stickers are available. To request them please call the Property Management Coordinator at (617) 236-2345.
- Single Stream recycling is provided at each employee’s desk. A detailed list is included in the Green Services section under Sustainability.
- All waste and trash must be disposed of in accordance with applicable government regulations. Questions can be directed to the State Environmental Affairs Office at (617) 626-1000.
- Be aware that the disposal of plastic products, tea bags, cooking fats or oils, food scraps or cooking residue, petroleum products or paint products of any type in sinks or toilets is strictly prohibited and could cause a shutdown of the plumbing systems serving your location and other customer spaces in the building.
- Service elevator lobbies are not intended for storage, unless special arrangements have been made with building management. Any materials found in these areas will be discarded.
Please refer to our Customer Solutions section for a list of a wide variety of additional cleaning service available upon request. Please contact Customer Services for a proposal at 617-236-2345.