Professional building maintenance and repair services are performed in the building’s common areas throughout the business day. Precautions are taken to minimize excessive noise or disruptions to your business operations. Maintenance services are also available to customers for an additional charge.
Authorized customer contacts can easily submit service requests to the Prudential Center Management Office using bptenantservices.com, a service request database. In addition to providing our customer contacts with the convenience of initiating service requests from their workstation, customers can also track the status of their work request and its completion. Although this enhanced service is technology based, we assure our users that our customer services team is directly on the other end of the system, receiving all requests and dispatching them to our contractors with accuracy and efficiency. To set up new employees on the system or for further information, please contact the Administrator for your office.
Please refer to our Customer Solutions section for a list of wide variety of additional services available upon request. Please contact Customer Services for a proposal at (617) 236-2345.
For building emergencies, please contact the Property Management Coordinator at (617) 236-2345 between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm Monday through Fridays. After-hours, on weekends and holidays, please call the Prudential Center Security Office at (617) 236-3114.
Provide the following information:
- Customer name.
- Customer suite number and/or room number.
- Name of individual requesting the service.
- Nature of the request or problem (water leak, blown fuse, etc.).
The Property Management Coordinator will notify the proper personnel to service the request. Response time to the request will vary, but the request can usually be categorized in the following manner:
- Emergency (water leak, blown fuse, etc.) – Immediate response.
- Comfort call (suite temperature) – 30 minutes.
- Special cleaning requests – Taken care of that evening by the night cleaning crew or, if critical, within 30 minutes by our day cleaning staff.
- Special service (hang pictures, assemble shelves, move furniture, etc.) – Variable time of response depending upon availability of maintenance personnel or cleaning staff (typically the same day).
If the problem reoccurs, or you are not satisfied with the service, call the Property Management Coordinator or Property Manager, who will record and investigate the problem. We pride ourselves on quality assurance and we want all of your employees to be truly satisfied by our service.